MineCraft - Maxlam Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free MineCraft Server of Maxlam

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Kevalalajnen's character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevalalajnen
Player
Player
Kevalalajnen

Kevalalajnen's character Empty
PostSubject: Kevalalajnen's character   Kevalalajnen's character I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Name: Kevalalajnen

Appearance: Like This (You can describe him with text only if you want to.)

Job: Real estate

Inventory:
105 gold
2 food

Stuff in house:
5 books (history) (5 books=1 shelf=1 block)
Bed
Plant
Small table+two chairs
Fireplace

Journal:
Day 1: Ugh, I just came to this land from out of nowhere. I just started my real estate bussiness, and I am hoping to get a lot of money in it. I slept at the inn and got some food there.

Day 2: Today, I was guided around the town and it was very nice. I sold my first house, too. I bought books so I can get smart, and food so I can survive some days. Later, I got a free house for doing my job! On the night, I went home and ate some food and went to sleep.

Day 3: Got a free breakfast at the inn. After that, a guy wanted to change home, so i let him do that, for a fee of 20 gold. Later that day, a guy in the town center showed people how to make a furnace. It was cool. After that, I went to bed.

Day 4: Woke up. DarkRelix gave me 50 gold for selling a house to Maxxy. Adventured and found some red mushrooms, wich I planted in a secret location. Later, I bought one more mushroom from Nsplegend for 10 gold. Ate some food and went to bed.

Day 5: When i woke up, i went straight to my plantage. I harvested four mushrooms, and I planted three of them. Thats pretty much all i did, then i ate and went to sleep.

Day 6: Woke up, harvested my shrooms. I sold two of them to a new guy who just started a shop. Planted the rest. Ate some food and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Maxlam
Admin
Admin
Maxlam

PostSubject: Re: Kevalalajnen's character   Kevalalajnen's character I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:14 pm

Try to choose a job into rules sections, thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://minecraftmaxlam.pro-forums.fr
Kevalalajnen
Player
Player
Kevalalajnen

PostSubject: Re: Kevalalajnen's character   Kevalalajnen's character I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:00 pm

please lock this thred, I am making a new character. (Restarting from scratch.)
Back to top Go down
Maxlam
Admin
Admin
Maxlam

PostSubject: Re: Kevalalajnen's character   Kevalalajnen's character I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:56 am

Edit this one :p
Back to top Go down
http://minecraftmaxlam.pro-forums.fr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevalalajnen's character   Kevalalajnen's character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevalalajnen's character
Page 1 of 1