MineCraft - Maxlam Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free MineCraft Server of Maxlam

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Tatrow's Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tatachu
Player
Player
tatachu

Tatrow's Character Empty
PostSubject: Tatrow's Character   Tatrow's Character I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Name:Tatrow
Job : Successful mushroom farmer.
Sub-job:Chef
Employer : Self employed.
Inventory : A small knife, sharp sticks, a target, 90 mushrooms
Money :30 gold.
Home:Cabin in the village outside of town.

Journal:Week 1: I awoke in a strange place with just 2 mushrooms, Zauluton showed me around this kingdom Maxlam i believe he called it...He allowed me to live with him and my mushroom farm is down here too...everything went better than expected...now time to get some rest. Zauluton made a delicious dinner! Best thing i tasted here yet! Then again the only thing i tasted here...now we have many people living here, its crowded, but I'm still happy, i had a successful sale of mushrooms and am returning home. While exploring i found a few sticks and a knife, i decided these would be best to allow me to defend myself if need be. This day a new inn was built, not much special besides the find of a wild mushroom. Today i had my first food prepared by a chef! It tasted amazing! It was mushroom stew and I'm glad it was free, because I'm out of cash! Earned lots of money today, i stated a new lottery that a few people seem to like! My fist week here was pretty fun, i have a feeling that i will prosper here!

Week 2:2 days and nothing special has happened...i wonder when something new will happen! Today was a rainstorm! I actually ended up throwing balls of mud at Andre and he fought back, i was untouched bu he as all muddy! This was the best day of week 2 yet! Discovered the existance of the drug, a red mushroom, knew it was best not to keep and destroyed it.

This is getting awfully long scratch

Week 3:I recently got a new shop to sell my mushrooms at! First thing in the journal for the third week i have been here...i got my first customer today, he gave me an extra 5 gold with his payment! Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get! I am using my home as a temporary apartment for a man named maxownsu, his rent is due next week. Very Happy I got a restraunt today! Its going rather well! ((the day after))

Week 4:

Menu:
Mushroom salad:2 gold
Mushroom stew:5 gold
Mushroom and steak:8 gold
Mushroom eggs:5 gold

Back to top Go down

Tatrow's Character
Page 1 of 1